100% knew what the last 8 years had been- I could have picked someone and they would have gotten the "against Bush" vote.
I would say that you could do this all over the country and the results would be the same, that 70+% of the people that voted for him didn't know chit other than he's black.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iM2xHggg7Uk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iM2xHggg7Uk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
100% knew what the last 8 years had been- I could have picked someone and they would have gotten the "against Bush" vote.
Mine was an "Against the GOP as a Whole" vote.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
What is with yall and Howard Stern?
i posted this last week on the politics board
its awful that these people were allowed to vote
as i said earlier.......the right to vote should not be a blanket right given to everybody
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is with yall and Howard Stern? </div></div>
hes the only one with enough balls to expose the stupidity of the american people
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I personally can't stand howard and refuse to listen to him at all. This was posted on a friends myspace is where I saw it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
It's always funny when a talk show host, especially a shock jock, influences a person's sentiments on politics....talk about sheeple.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
he hasnt influenced my views on politics.......this has however influenced my views on stupid people in this country
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
And you have with mine.
Bookmarks